I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



hmmm yeah


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems as though the whole posting everynight thing isn't gonna work. Not only for me but i'd assume that the two people who read this wouldn't want to read the same thing over and over again. Soooo I thought i'd spice it up a bit and have more interesting entries.

This past weekend was pretty fun. First my boss from eBay stopped by and I gave him a tour of the campus which was cool. Then on saturday we had a fundraising carwash for the Mexico trip that we're going on in November. Afterwhich I headed up to San Mateo to have dinner with my fam. It was cool, my uncles remodeling was almost all done and it looks great. He also knows how to cook a mean italian dish that made me soooooo full....it was crazy. I couldn't move it was so good.

Sunday morning started off nice and early with a round of golf. I played alright but I had to use clubs that weren't mine so that wasn't cool. Next time i'll just bring my own.

So those were some interesting things. Jonny's coming soon, so thats awesome as usual. And I'm still getting 100% in my stats class! Booya!


0 Responses to “hmmm yeah”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3