I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



awesome weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this past weekend was awesome. JB has come and gone, but we had a great time. Got him a tour of eBay, had some good food, went to see a sharks tale with two girls from my dorm, it was great. It sucked on sunday though, as the bad weather from michigan somehow followed him out here and it rained, but it worked out. We both had alot of school work to do so it was probably better that we didn't go up to frisco.

Other than that, school's still going strong. I had an accounting midterm today, so that wasn't cool. Then I have a paper due wednesday, project updates due thursday and friday...ugh. I'm looking forward to the weekend and its only monday. Not a good sign...

But what is a good sign is that i'm going to sleep!


0 Responses to “awesome weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3