I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



thankful mexico


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanksgiving break has gone by way to fast. But I would do it again in a heartbeat. My immersion trip to mexico was amazing. We had a great group go down there and we just had a blast. I had a very interesting experience while I was down there. I have been to some pretty poor places in the world, and this was another one to add to the list. I guess the shock value of this trip was lost to me. Not that I didn't see or notice the hardships that people were living with every day, but I think that it was much more profound for other people. I had a great chat about this with another guy who was on the trip and we both pretty much had the same views on things. We are aware of the poor places in the world and want to help them out. But there's nothing wrong with getting your own life in position first. All in all it was a great trip and I will definately have to do it again.


0 Responses to “thankful mexico”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3