I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



London!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I made it to London finally. This is gonna be a really short message as I'm in a computer lab, because IT is lazy and won't put me on the wireless system until MONDAY!! Crazy brits...

But yeah, I'm here and all that, and I have a post to go up as soon as my laptop is authenticated. Soooo...come back!


2 Responses to “London!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Katrina news sources
    As the hurricane-ravaged Gulf Coast struggles to recover and New Orleans races to evacuate its citizens from the peril of rising waters, an extraordinary number of searchers have turned to the Web for breaking ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a poker tournament software site. It pretty much covers poker tournament software related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

  2. Blogger Landis 

    London was awesome when I was there this summer. Make sure you visit Stonehenge too when u are there.

    -Landis

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3