I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Deloitte: 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My summer vacation has come and gone already. At least it was a week...a week longer than last summer. But training has been awesome, all of the other interns are so cool. The SF office has the best, no doubt. All the other ones are cool as well, as we were all in Arizona together, which was insane. I never thought training could be so much fun. I can't wait to start the real work on Monday. Having three clients over the summer will be really interesting, especially because they're all in different fields. Soon...so soon...

But yeah, work's off to a good start. More on that later.


0 Responses to “Deloitte: 1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3