I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



good weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, this weekend wasn't too bad. Friday afternoon was crazy-brain-dead-time after my big presentation, so that was fun. Saturday was spent sleeping in a little, going to Relay for Life for 3 hours or so, then proceeding to have a nice midwest dinner with Ruth and her friend from back home. Today was catching up on homework and cleaning my room. It had gotten a little messy from the past few crazy days getting ready for Friday. Anywho, yeah, short post but it's time for bed. I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning! FINALLY!!!!


0 Responses to “good weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3