I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



rhf productions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hey, i found this really cool website that does some pretty neat things:

Check it out!

..ok, so I made it in 2 hours, give me a break! This was kind of a side-thought after working on the project with Tony, and some people asking for my services. Paying people, which then spawned the idea. Get a couple big projects, buy a new powermac, ya know. But hey, if anyone sends me a customer who wants me to do work for them earns a referral check! That's money in your pocket! $$$$

Man, I'm tired...here's your picture: our future flying cars?


1 Responses to “rhf productions”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you are insane. why do i even sit by you in class?! oh wait, cause you come and sit by me. ha! well, back to paying attention to chaiho. catch ya laters.
    p.s. stop reading my screen! :0p

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3