I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Awesome


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, this quarter is off to an unusually good start. The first week of classes went by, my courses look good, no psycho profs (yet)...all in all a good week. Then this weekend was great, big group goin to Santana row for dinner, then some Scene It! The undergrads beat the grads...good stuff.

The last three days have been spent working on a project for Tony and our business. It's insane how well we work together. Add in our other partner, and we're unstoppable. We have to keep reminding ourselves how unbelievable our situation is: our differing skill sets, the area we're starting this in, and our group dynamics. In-sane. I've been up later the last few nights than I have in a looooooong time, and I feel fine. Guess this means I can totally go a month or so on little sleep getting this business off the ground.

Speaking of the time, it's late and I have class tomorrow. So, my obligatory picture is a sample of how our business cards will look:


0 Responses to “Awesome”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3