I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



stupid...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright...I understand that intermural games aren't premiere league games or anything, but I really wish that we could have some legit refs working them. Especially for Division 1 games...I don't care about D2 games, but come on. Whatever...I got to find out that I'm not as much a whimp as I thought I was....physically and mentally. First I "brought down" a big guy and got a PK for the other team. But after I was subed out, I sucked it up and cheered on the team for the remainder of the game. I always hated the pros who just sat down or left the game when they did something like that, so I thought I shouldn't do it either. Oh well, we ended up tieing, but a win would have been so much better.

As we move into week 6 of winter quarter I feel strangely happy and optimistic. Weird...


1 Responses to “stupid...”

  1. Blogger Landis 

    Taking down people is always fun. Tonight in our game, i purposely tripped one of their players after he burned me. He got pissed but i laughed. no penalty.

    why no penalty? because the refs dont see shit. Same as them not seeing the handball that woulda given us the ball back but instead they let it go and the girl scored a goal. stupid.

    i plan to kill people next game. their spirits that is.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3