I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



spring break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, after a wonderful 5 days in Palm Springs, or old people's town as it turned out, I'm back at school. It's really empty, like CF training, but it's good. Haven't ended up changing my room around, so I dunno if that'll actually happen. But I did get to buy some new clothes for my internship this summer, which was nice. gooooo brooks brothers!

On a sadder note, I have a friend going through some relationship problems and it always hurts me to see her or anyone in that kind of pain. It also makes me think about how what i've been through, death and splitting up, has destroyed some emotions. Or at least made them less deep. But that's something that I'm definitely ready to get over, just have to find someone...

Bouncing back to a happy topic, only 11 weeks until summer and a new job! Can't wait...


0 Responses to “spring break”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3