I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



finals


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jeez, it's been a while since I've posted here...I need to change that. Anywho, tons of stuff has gone down since the last writing. The most exciting of which would be that I now know what I'll be doing this summer: staying out in Cali again working at Deloitte. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for this internship. Not too much of a pay raise, $1/hr, but I'll be doing completely different work from eBay, which will be interesting. Going to client sites every day, pretending to be a Bob from Office Space...oh yeah, good times. This summer is gonna rock. I can't wait.

Lets see...what else...well, my London plans are coming together, as well as where I'll be living when I get back. I'm on a wait list for rooms in Casa, well two wait lists, but I hope I get a spot.

Finals are almost over, one more left. Then it's Palm Springs for 4 days! Then back to the grind stone of spring quarter. Oh well...could be worse.

Nothing too deep to report lately. I'm workin on it tho...we'll see how things unfold before and after break. That's all for now.


0 Responses to “finals”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3