I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



uhoh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I've found out that I feel much more compelled to type and do homework involving a computer from my new laptop on my couch. This might actually mean I'll post stuff every day! Gasp! This might mean I'll have to come up with interesting things to write about, rather than just talking about the usual crap that happens in my everyday life...

Well, I'll get the boring stuff out of the way first. Today wasn't all bad, but I did spend the better part of the afternoon filling out forms for the NCAA again. Just like last year, I'm signing up with the girls soccer team to give them a practice team. All us guys have to become NCAA athletes so that the team doesn't get into trouble playing games against un-qualified people. Cool part: NCAA athlete status and priority registration. Bad part: people always ask why I'm on the girls soccer team and I won't be here next fall to take advantage of the early registration. But it doesn't really matter because it's so much fun anyways.

I've noticed that now more than last quarter my thoughts in class have drifted to the business I intend to start. Today in marketing we were talking about what makes a successful company: good marketing and those methods. Obviously you need a good product, but there have been plenty of crappy products that people buy due to good marketing (Bose for example). I definitely think that being in all these classes at the time of starting a company will only allow us to reach higher heights.

TIGER WENT GOLD!!!!

My new powerbook is one step closer...I wonder if I can last until the end of the summer. This one is nice, but having the newer, backlit-keyboard, twice-as-fast goodness would be nice. I bet I can make it, especially with Deloitte giving me one over the summer. Oh man, it'll be soooo awesome to outfit our office with G5 towers and cinema displays as far as the eye can see....

I was trying to find some cool random photo to share, but my search ended with this classic:


0 Responses to “uhoh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3