I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



school starts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



what's this? Dave writing two entries within a week? What is going on?!?! Yeah, get used to it.

Everyone is showing up at the dorm again...it's alive again! I'll miss having the bathroom all to myself, but oh well. It's great seeing everyone again. Everyone seems to have had a good break and look ready for the last quarter of this year.

I'm so excited for this quarter. Not only is it the last one of the year, meaning there is only 11 weeks until summer and Deloitte, but I have some really interesting classes. BUSN 144, entrepreneurship, is going to be amazing. I have already started reading a book for it, i'm that excited. It couldn't have come at a better time either, for reasons I will get into later...

So, off to a new quarter!


0 Responses to “school starts”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3