I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



more classes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had my other two classes today. My OMIS class started out well, the professor told everyone that the class was really hard and shouldn't leave it until the end of senior year. I think she was implying that we'd fail so we should give ourselves extra time to take it again. Personally, I'm not too scared of this class, especially considering how today went: intro to computers and UNIX. Obviously it should pick up, but I fully intend on only taking this class once.

Then I got to go to my entrepreneurship class. Apparently there was a class that you were supposed to take before this one, but I didn't. So I'm hoping the teacher doesn't discover this half way through the quarter. Either way I'm glad I'm in the class, but it'd be nice to get those 5 units of credit.

Also, my new powerbook battery arrived today! After my brother destroyed the one he'd had in here, I figured I'd have to get a new one. Not that I blame him, it's a 4 year old computer, but I need more than 30 minutes of battery. In fact, on a full charge, I get 6 hours!!!



Ok, so it went down to like 4.5 hours a second later, but hey I can dream!

So someone asked me today why I was so excited for my entrepreneurship class. The answer is that I, along with some friends, intend to start a company. The timing couldn't have been better, as my other two partners will have more free time as I get further into the course. This isn't some 12 year-olds dream about starting up an online card shop (yes, that was me a while ago). Oooooh no, this is happening! The three of us are very determined to get this thing off the ground. So you might be reading more about it as time goes on. It might even get a page of its own! Who knows!

But now, it's back to some boring marketing reading...


2 Responses to “more classes”

  1. Blogger Paul McDonald 

    Keep us posted on your business. I got a lot of my business plans put together while in Grad school. My teachers hated them!

  2. Blogger Landis 

    that someone that asked you why you were so excited was ME!

    When you get your business set up....can i come work with you?

    -Landis

    What kind of company will it be?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3