I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



wow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So today was amazing...maybe that's why I'm still up. It started out rather early with stats class, which isn't fun, but then my new backpack came in and it rocks! I'll be posting a review of it shortly cause it's that cool. After that, marketing and then done for the day. This afternoon was our first game against the woman's soccer team this year. It was so awesome last year, but today I got to play with a 2 time gold-medalist, Brandi Chastain. So much fun, and I'm so sore....awesome...

Fortunately, I had my camera phone all set to go when Brandi scored a goal:



...ok fine not really, but that's her.

After soccer I got to go out to dinner with a friend whom I hadn't seen in a while, so that was good to catch up. Came back to school and finished the crazy project I've been doing with Tony for his parents 25th anniversary. He's so getting "the son of the year" award this year...so go Tony! It's an awesome slideshow that will make his parents cry, which is the desired effect.

So after a rather good day, it's off to bed for Friday!


3 Responses to “wow...”

  1. Blogger Landis 

    that is the same pic of Chastain that I used on my xanga! how crazy is that.

    -Landis

  2. Blogger Landis 

    and I posted my xanga before you posted here.

  3. Blogger dave 

    Well Landis, I was a little busy in the comm lab and such...but weird about the picture...it's a good one.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3