I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



not fair


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The only bad thing about quarters: friends back home are already done with school and are basking in the glory of that which is summer. I'm still stuck studying for midterms! Sooooo not fair...

Physical therapy is fun. My trainer loves to inflict pain, which i guess could be a good thing. The swelling has moved from the dark purple to the green and yellow stage, which is great for getting stares in the training room. It always seems like the soccer team is in there when I am, so it works out. Even they were calling me hardcore and such after seeing the foot. Oh yeah, rock on.

My latest slew of technical gadgets has arrived, which I am most proud of. I finally got the digital camera i've longed for during the past 3 years, a 2GB microdrive to go along with it, and a bluetooth headset for my cell phone. I'm a happy little geek right now...watch my deviantART page for new pics. For now, it's off to homework!

To all you lucky friends of mine who are done with school: grrrrr

Finally, for my pic of the post, if you think I have too many computers, check this out


1 Responses to “not fair”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you still have too many.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3