I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



God of War


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, so when I started playing God of War Friday night, I really didn't think that I'd be done by now. 9 hours and 21 minutes is how long it took me to beat the game on normal. Crazy...I seriously think that they need to put a disclamer on the box: WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU BEAT THIS GAME!!!! Jeez....that's all I did on Saturday other than eat and play a few games of pool. I'm kinda glad I'm done with it, but now I have to beat it in God mode! Somethin for summer.

Other than that, my foot is healing up nicely. I should be jogging by sometime next week. I reallllly need to get back into the gym, gettin fat over here. Buuut, gotta heal up first. Now, it's off to bed...at 4....again...

In memory of God of War (clicky):


0 Responses to “God of War”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3