I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



getting better


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So my ankle is healing up. The swelling is almost gone and I'm walking around without the huge boot, which is a huge plus. Now it's just kinda sore feelin, stupid ligament. oh well, this injury has brought me to a realization. Plus thinking more and more about the Jesuit examine that is so cool: realize when your life is good.

The last major event that shocked me into a new state also happened when I thought everything was going so well, but I didn't realize it. Now, this fracture is much less major, thank God, but with the same end I think. I was getting pretty comfortable with how things were going out here. School was alright, nothing super bad happening there, which made me unreceptive to all the good things that were happening. New friends, great weather, the fact that classes were going alright, and so on. Now, especially after trying the examine more often, I am more able to realize such things as they are happening, not after something bad happens to take them away from me. I can only hope that is the correct interpretation of the trials that God puts me through. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess.

If anyone wants to hear about the examine, let me know. It's pretty cool.

What are you waiting for? Something amazing? Amazingly bad?



Take it from me, don't. Enjoy all that's going on in your life, big and small.


0 Responses to “getting better”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3