I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



First day of classes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So seeings how my computer will soon be registered so I can get online from my room, I'm pretty happy right now. And I just got off the phone with a friend back home, which is always good. But, I'm still stuck in this 120 degree room to use the internet for now. It's been really warm in London strangely, but we had a thunderstorm last night, so that cooled it off a little.

Today was the first day of classes, which proved that it will be an interesting quarter. One of my classes is only monday and tuesday mornings, so that will be quite nice. We're also only meeting 9 more times until it's over, so thats CRAZY fast. Again, awesome. I still have no idea what my internship is going to be, either this means they can't find one for me, or they're taking their sweet time in getting me a half-way decent one.

No recent pictures for this post, but here's a cool little sunset over my gate in Detroit before I left. Snapped it getting onto the plane.


0 Responses to “First day of classes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3