I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Amazing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just have to share this. Quite possibly the best song of the year:




2 Responses to “Amazing”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    says the link is no longer available.

    i followed that news by crying

    -Landis

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Fixinated.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3