I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



movies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright, well another week of summer has gone by. Work is still cool, and this group is quite fun to work with. Two baseball games coming up, so that'll be fun as well.

I was going to write something intelligent about movies, but I figure I'll leave that for when I'm more awake. I'll just leave you with this fun little quiz I found. I quite like my outcome...

Take the quiz:
What r u gonna be rollin in in 10 years?

McLaren F1
Expensive cars with speed is ur game...this McLaren F1 is ur car


0 Responses to “movies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3