I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



stupid school


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright, so no DISCOVER group really happened this week, but don't you worry I have other stuff to talk about.

So we had to meet with our advisor to talk about class schedules. Now, I have 4 classes left before I'm done. Not too hard to figure out what to take. The problem is, the OMIS department is sooooo STUPID that they don't offer REQUIRED classes every quarter. I can't believe it. Soooo dumb...

Then, get this. OMIS students are not given credit for internships. I tried to get credit for my first one and was shot-down by the "then" head of the department. Now we have a new head, but he's keeping the policy due to tradition. Does this make any sense?? I really want OMIS to be a good department at this school, but when it's run by these people I don't know if that's possible...

Ugh...


0 Responses to “stupid school”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3