I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



argh! and awesome! argsome!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So my brother is officially a baller. His ballerness is clearly established by his recent article that will be published and is already referenced around the net. He even made it to slashdot. Clearly, he is superior, as shown by this graph care of googlefight:



But it's really cool, cause I got to find out before everyone else...so ha. From what I understand, the implications will be widespread and very beneficial. Rock on. So all the slashdot commenters can go make stupid comments on other news stories, because my brother is smarter than you.

Sooooo...yeah...I gotta make it in to double digits! Argh!

Anywho, only one day of classes left this quarter! Awesome!


1 Responses to “argh! and awesome! argsome!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, some of the Slashdot people can suck it... there were a couple people flaming us who had been in the field 20 years ago, and were criticizing it as though nothing had happened in the field since then. There were some good responses to them, but apparently the mods didn't care.

    But anyway, thanks for the post! :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3