I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



why do i not care?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you've known me for a little while, you'll know that most things don't bug me. This goes along with my easy-going-ness I guess, but is it a good thing?

I don't know. Do I care that I didn't do too well on my midterms? Yeah, but it's not like I'm failing. Do I care that I didn't get ARD for next year? Sure, until I remember I made the yearly stipend in two paychecks last summer. Do I care that some of my new residents talk shit about me on facebook? Not really, now I won't feel as bad about documenting them.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm sure that if something happened that I should care about I would, but I just don't know what that would be. Oh well.

Anywho...moving on, I thought of some cool thing that will help me get ideas for things to talk about. If you've seen the Family Guy movie, then you'll remember the segment Peter got on the news: What really grinds my gears. Well, since I don't think I'd be very good at ranting, how about what really turns my gears. I'm in college so I'm supposed to be having thought provoking ideas thrown at me on a daily basis, which I usually do. Now I'll just get to write them down. We'll see how this works out.


1 Responses to “why do i not care?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    :(((( sorry people are talking about you behind your back!! sucks..i know how you feel.. anyhoo.. sounds like good things are happening for you in general though, best wishes for all your successes.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3