I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



should be working...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I should probably be working on my Business and Public Policy paper right now, but it's not due until Tuesday so I got some time left. We're coming up on the 4th week of the quarter already. Crazy.

There have been a few things happening around here. First of all, I'm moving to another dorm this week to cover for a friend who was a CF but got into a car accident over break. He's recovering amazingly well, which is really good. But the floor is in need of another CF and they picked me. So, awesome. I can't wait to meet the new floor.

Second, I just signed up for a flickr account. Now that I have unlimited picture messaging with my phone, I figured I should put it to use. So the new thing over on the side will be some random pictures I'm sure.

I'm putting up some old pictures so that the thing actually works on the side, and new ones will be coming randomly. I think I'll go work on that, then do my homework.


0 Responses to “should be working...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3