I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Done in London


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, so my time here is coming to an end. I just have two more days of work (woooohooo!!) then two days to hang out. I never thought this day would come. At least I get to go back to Califo...oh wait, I have to go to cold ass michigan first! DAM! Ah well, Christmas is always fun. And, now that I know I have a place to live for next quarter, it can be a bit more relaxing.

I've learned I can pretty much live in any situation imaginable after this trip. Packing 11 guys into a flat is probably the best way to train for that, and having completed it I'm not worried about anything else. Thanks FIE.

But yeah, 4 days. Crazy.


1 Responses to “Done in London”

  1. Blogger Landis 

    where are you living next year? we have space in campisi!

    -Landis

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3