I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



In London with JB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright, so Jon has been here for more than a week...and it's awesome. I now believe I can make it until December without smashing someone in the head. We've been to some cool places already, which I'll post pictures of later I'm sure. We made it to Cambridge, Canterbury, Dover, Canary Wharf, and Greenwich last weekend. This weekend we're heading over to Brussels for a bit, so that should be cool. Then next week Hilary comes! Crazy...then the week after that it's December? Sheesh...

So, yeah this is a short update, but I have to continue my slow progress on my essay due in two days.


0 Responses to “In London with JB”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3