I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



OMG M5!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright, so this is awesome. The area that I'm living in right now is quite rich. There are more Porsche's and exotics than I care to mention. But something caught my eye...I've been on the lookout for one of the new M5's ever since I got here. It's always been just another new 5 series, until now. I've seen two of them! Sooooo amazing...



The shot is kinda from far away, as the guy in the car was looking at me strangely as I was drooling all over the street and almost needed a towel. I didn't get a chance to see if it was just SMG or if it came in stick. I didn't want to get shot or anything.

That was about the most exciting part of my day. My marketing class is over tomorrow, but I still have a bit of work to do on my final project. Almost done though!


0 Responses to “OMG M5!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3