I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Fun fun...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright, I know it's been a few days, but yeah...I've been kinda busy. This week was fun though, as I finally got to go see where I'll be interning. I'm not sure if the people at FIE are dumb or just don't know any better. The place where I'll be working for a month and a half is realllllly sketchy. It's 5 guys in half of the top floor of a warehouse on the east side of London. Ugh...they're having me dig through a 17 year old database, and generate content for their webpage, which they know to be terrible. BUT I got them to agree to buy me lunch every day, so I guess that's somethin...but dam. I miss Deloitte and eBay very much...

So after my interview, I came back and we decided we needed to go out. None of us really had anything to do today, so it was perfect. We headed over to the local university and checked out their pub. It was cool, met some ladies, but then left for precious hard A. I know, bad idea to go beer then hard A, but my iron stomach handled it just fine. There's a sports bar near Picadilly Circus that sells PITCHERS of Long Island Iced Tea for 7 pounds. so it was pretty much 3/4 alcohol and a little bit of tea and such. Sooooo good...we got two. After we ordered the first one, everyone else at the bar ordered one. It was awesome. Here's how cool it was:



After that we headed back around 2 or so and yeah...good times...although waking up at 10 this morning wasn't the best idea. It had to be done. But I'll be doing homework allllll day tomorrow. Drat.


0 Responses to “Fun fun...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3