I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



thinking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Going abroad again has allowed me to think about some things that came up when I went away in high school. Back then, I wasn't missing that much. Junior year of high school isn't the most exciting year, so I didn't think too much about missing it. However, when I left for this trip, there are a ton more things that I'm missing. Friends are back in CF training waiting for their residents to move in, my business partners are back in the states, and other various things that are sticking with me more than before. I'm not letting them stop me from having a good time, but it's just interesting how different this time around is.

I love talking to everyone here about where they're going to go. Having already traveled around europe, I really want to take this time to experience working in London like all the other Londoners. Now, that'll probably change once Jonny gets over here and we'll jet all around Europe, but for now, it's London for me.

Anyway, here's a funny pic of a woman who lives on the other side of the road from us. She's always peering out of her window over at our loud house. It's quite funny:


1 Responses to “thinking”

  1. Blogger Landis 

    you should put yourself into the photos dave.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3