I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



London Eye, and nasty...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Right, so I got another multi-picture post here...cause I finally started taking more pictures. Hope you enjoy.

This morning I got to go to the London Eye with my marketing class because a group is doing a project on it. I've been on it twice before, but it's always fun to go again, especially when it's free. Plus it was a really nice day so we got some good views. In case any of you don't know, the London Eye is basically a really big ferris/observation wheel that's right along the river Thames in London. It's pretty cool. Here's what it looks like from up top, and those are the capsules that you go around in:



After that, I had two more classes. Mondays suck for me...but it's over now, so it's alright. But I had to snap this picture of our sink because I figured I posted one of our trash, and this one ties or beats it. Stupid living with 12 guys...



So, that's pretty much it. I'm done with class for the WEEK tomorrow morning, so who knows what I'm gonna do. We'll find out...


0 Responses to “London Eye, and nasty...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3