I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



what to do


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was laying in bed last night, thinking about stuff. I'm in my third religion class while I'm over here, and so are a ton of other people. Having this kind of class makes people think about God and faith on a more daily basis than they might otherwise. Now, I know that not everyone is religious, like some of my roommates, but it sparks some interesting conversation.

Anyways, I was thinking about how blessed we all are to be here. Whenever I'm just sitting around, I feel like I'm wasting a gift that was given to me. I'm here for a reason, and I don't think that reason is to sit around on my ass reading about what other cool things are going on in the world. There's so many other more productive things I could be doing, even if it means doing homework.

Just my random musing for...yesterday...


0 Responses to “what to do”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3