I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Chelsea!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So today was a pretty nice Monday. It started out by getting to go get a tour of the Chelsea Football Club stadium. For my international marketing class, we’re doing projects where we pick some company around London and do a presentation about them. The whole class then gets to go for free. One group chose Chelsea. Chelsea of course being a really good football team over here in London, so that was fun. I totally forgot my camera, or well I remembered it too late, so I could only get this shot with my phone:



On the cool tour where we got to see the dressing rooms, press box, press conference room where they did all their signings (for lots of money), and other interesting things. When we came out of the dressing rooms, they have this sound effect play to make it seem like the stadium is full and we walked out towards the pitch. It was awesome.

After the tour, nothing too amazing happened. Went into the city with a friend to walk around, came back, had a class, and grabbed some food. We went to this Indian restaurant, and I’m rather embarrassed to say that we have been 0 for 2 on good Indian restaurants. The food is usually good, but the service sucks BALLS! AND it’s expensive to boot. Stupid living in the posh area of London…I think everyone around here just hates Americans…

That’s all for now, I have to get some rest before my group’s presentation tomorrow!


0 Responses to “Chelsea!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3