I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



teh 1ntern3t!!one!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I don't want to curse it, but it looks like the wireless is working in our building. It's been on more than off today, which is a BIG step. AND skype was working...which is a big plus.

Yesterday, we had our second session of the most pointless lecture ever. We have this bi-weekly lecture to go along with our internship. Sooooo pointless. The teacher isn't really a teacher, so he doesn't really know how to run a class, and the topics are just kind of dumb. I'll muddle through it, but it's so annoying to have to write "reflections" EVERY week about how our job went. Whatever, at least we get credit for this internship, unlike my other two...stupid OMIS...

Other than that, just finishing up on my final paper for my marketing class. FIE is abusing us by making us write up marketing plans for their international expansion. I mean, if they want to go into other countries, don't you think they should get their current programs sorted out first?! Obviously I can't put that in my paper, but that's what I think.

Off to bed...another long day of homework tomorrow. I can't believe our COMM prof. is making us read 5 articles per week. IN-SANE!


0 Responses to “teh 1ntern3t!!one!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3