I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



it has begun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, school has started. I had all my classes today, and they don't look too terrible. My tuesdays and thursdays will be realllllly busy, but I'll have days to recover. It'll be tough, but I'll survive.

It's really weird seeing everyone again and getting back into my SCU routine. While I miss London, it's good to be back.

In other news, I LOVE APPLE! New Macbook Pro...droooooool...

oh and I'm building a new desktop as well.

aaaaand I'm a nerd.

That is all.


0 Responses to “it has begun”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3