I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



Soooo many things!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had planned to post something of substance today proving that I do think outside of my DISCOVER meetings. I was going to post about a topic that came up in my Business and Public Policy class about how the majority is not represented properly in the US. Unfortunately I got sidetracked with all the cool things online! First I toyed around with some settings on my feedburner account, then I got a del.icio.us account, and finally I set up an Odeo podcast that I can create from my phone. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. So, I'll just have to explain all of those and save the deep thinking stuff for tomorrow.

First of all, if you hadn't noticed, there's a little icon over on the right that looks like this: This is a link to my RSS feed for my blog. If you want to subscribe to it, it's real simple. Either have a browser like Firefox (or Safari) that can bookmark feeds. It's really cool, and a lot of other sites are putting up feeds as well. If you want some clients, I use FeedDemon on my PC and NetNewsWire on my Powerbook. Both very good programs, I think. So that's that.

del.icio.us is a new site that allows you to mark stuff on the web that you think is cool. Since I'm just getting started with it, I'll wait to post the link to my profile. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Finally, probably the coolest thing I did today. A service called Odeo helps people set up their podcasts. I got in on their create test and set up an account. I can call a number, record a message, and it gets turned in to a podcast! I think it's cool. Anyways, there's a little podcast graphic over on the right, so if you want, copy the feed and subscribe to it in iTunes. I'm just trying it out so don't expect anything amazing...yet...


0 Responses to “Soooo many things!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3