I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



planning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I get a call this morning right after I get out of the shower, and it's Accenture wanting to do a quick phone interview to see if they want to call me in for the full thing. It caught me a little off guard, but they want to see me monday anyways. Cool.

I'm really having trouble trying to figure out what I want to do this summer. Deloitte was awesome last summer, and I'm sure I'd have a great time there again. But, there's always wanting to try something else. Obviously if nothing else comes up, I'll have that great time at Deloitte, but I'm pretty sure I need to decide that soon. Argh...

Also, while trying to figure out where to live this summer and next year, I have a few options:

Domicilio which is cool, new, and right across the street from campus.

Santana Row ...crazy expensive, a little bit aways from campus, but friggen cool.


Or some place boring like Park Central. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....anyone need a roommate?

Nothing else too exciting going on. Although I did hear quite a funny joke: Brokeback Mountain...the first western movie where the good guy gets it in the end.


0 Responses to “planning”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3