I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



end of a quarter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, so now that I'm packing up ready to go home, i have a few things that I feel like I have to rant about, but I'll start with just one. In one of my classes we were doing project presentations. Nearly everyone used powerpoint to "assist" with their presentation, but nearly everyone was terrible! I really don't understand how you can be this far in life and still not grasp the conecpt of a presentation. Not being able to use a computer and understand what's going on with it is a WHOLE other story. But powerpoint?! Come on...Is it just me or is filling up your slides with text and reading straight off of it just about the worst way to possibly present? I really hope they get it before they graduate so that Santa Clara's reputation doesn't drop like a rock...

ANYWAYS, I'm really glad the quarter is over. Now for a week of rest at home. Should be enjoyable, minus the whole snow thing...

Finally, here's something funny Roey and I found at best buy yesterday:


0 Responses to “end of a quarter”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3