I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



break so far...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm more than half way through spring break. While it's been nice being home for a bit, it would have been nicer if I could have slept more. Between doctors appointments, and my mom bugging me to help clean out the basement, there hasn't been too much of that. Oh well.

I got a temporary reprive from all that yesterday when I went test driving cars. Having sold my Audi, it's time for a new one. While visiting my good friends at the BMW/Porsche/Audi dealership, I got to drive one of these little devils:



Brand new Cayman S, just came out this year. Not only did they let me take it out all by myself, but I had it for a good half hour. It was amazing...sounded so beautiful...

But back to cars that I'll actually be buying soon, it was nice to test drive a Subaru, as I had never driven one before. So, while the Porsche was amazing, I figure it might be better to start out with something that won't have me paying it off for the next 10 years...

Finally, it was nice getting my taxes done yesterday cause I got another refund coming! It's always nice getting money back from the government...it's like another paycheck!


0 Responses to “break so far...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3