I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



sky mall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So flying back home yesterday allowed me to have another look at the sky mall catalogue which is in every seat pocket on the dam plane. Now, I'm guessing most of you have had a look through this excellent piece of plane reading material. I just can’t believe what kind of person would buy the stuff they have for sale! Honestly, who needs a $125 batman ring, or a fake boulder to cover up those unsightly pvc pipes in your back yard? Seriously, the most useless shit ever. However, I think I might have found something that I could see as being useful. Now, I’m sure they have them in other places, but this just reminded me of the necessity of such a device. A heated, mp3 playing shower mirror. I’ve tried shaving in the shower before, it’s awesome, but you always miss spots. Now, having a mirror that won’t fog up AND plays music is awesome. Dam you sky mall!


3 Responses to “sky mall”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you actually buy it?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No...not yet...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    that does in fact sound bad ass. get me one, too. q; -)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3