I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



lots


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There seems to be alot going on for me right now. I'm back in Cali, classes have started, last quarter of my junior year, and very fun things coming up. These fun things include a new laptop, a new cell phone, a new car, and a new place of residence. Crazaaaay.

I'm ready for it all though. Now that the weather is turning nice again (hope it stays) being back in Cali is awesome as usual. My classes seem very interesting, and I hope that won't change. I felt like kind of a nerd yesterday when we got our topics in my OMIS class and I started getting waaaaay too excited.



This summer should be very interesting, too bad I couldn't swing an international internship. Oh well. Here's a preveiew of the upcoming things in my life:









All in good time...


0 Responses to “lots”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3