I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



...it's june...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't believe it's June already. It's awesome. School is wrapping up, I just have 4 projects left and two tests. Not terrible...but I should probably get going on them.

I can't believe I'm almost a senior. Sorta strange to think about...the whole not having to go to class anymore. Sure, I still have two quarters left, but that's not too bad. It'll be interesting to see how graduation goes this year, with more people I know graduating.

Oh, I actually know where I'll be living for the next year, which is always good. Turns out I'll be at Park Central, the first apartment I stayed at out here in Cali the summer I worked at eBay. Domicilio is being a bunch of ass hats by opening at least a month later than what they originally said. The d-baggery continues with them raising rents, so we decided to screw that and go to the other side of campus. Whatev, we got a third floor place, so we'll have vaulted ceilings and all that shiznit. It'll be a partay fo sho.

Work starts soon too. I can't wait. Senior Intern. Mwahahhaa....


0 Responses to “...it's june...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3