I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



no more summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The time has finally come when I must leave the working world and return to classes, and textbooks, and professors...

With the end of my fourth internship and the beginning of my senior year, I actually have to start thinking about what to do after school. It's strange having your life presented to you in a folder. OK, well maybe that's a little extreme, but I'm pretty sure that if I start at Deloitte full time, I'll be there for a while. Not that it's a bad thing.

Anywho, enough about that. Today, walking to the gym was more interesting than before because it's freshman move in time. Seeing all the new youngsters walking around looking lost with their parents is just adorable. After having the whole campus be empty for most of the summer it's weird to see so many people around. Oh well, last year!


0 Responses to “no more summer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3