I'm a traveling consultant who doesn't update this thing anymore.

See if I'm online:



week 4?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kinda hard to believe it's already week 4 of this quarter. Of course this means stuff will actually start happening soon. My crazy CISA review class is starting up this Saturday morning, which I'm SUPER excited for...not really...

Oh, in case you missed it, the South Park that was on last week was about MMORPGs, and I thought it was hilarious. Some people didn't, but that's because they couldn't relate, which is fine. But, as I was going through some news sites I browse, I got linked to the wikipedia entry about the episode and discovered something quite amusing. Apparently a bunch of World of Warcraft addicts went through and analyzed every single bit of the episode. Someone said what all of us normal people were thinking:



The last line made me laugh. Although it looks like the addicts have gotten mad and taken it down! Goooo photographic evidence.

Aaaaand last week I sent in my signed offer letter to Deloitte. So, I have a job. Yay. Now I have to pretend to pay attention in classes for another quarter and a half.

Oh, and here's a fun way to stop smoking:


0 Responses to “week 4?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm dave
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Stuff

    Subscribe to my RSS feed

    Creative Commons License

      Free Web Site Counter

      Leave me voicemail

      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from redheadfreddo. Make your own badge here.


    follow redheadfred at http://twitter.com

    My Recently dugg stories:


ATOM 0.3